You can leave whatever feedback you wish about this property. Anything at all. It will be sent in confidence to the vendor.
What happens next? If the vendor then wishes to publish your feedback, then it will appear on the web page below
To arrange a viewing on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? The request will be sent by eMail immediately to the vendor and this request will be added to your Viewings list in My HouseRevolution and flagged Pending. You then have to wait for the vendor to accept/reject or propose an alternate time for you .... and that's all !
To make an offer on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? We will immediately eMail and alert the vendor with your offer. When they reply, we will immediately eMail you! Simple hey? And all eMail addresses are kept to HouseRevolution and not you two! Please note: We may contact you to validate this offer
To send these details to a friend please fill in all information below.
What happens next? Your friend will receive an eMail with a brief description of the property, and a link back to this page.
61 St. Georges Street, Norwich, NR3
- Stunning city centre apartment in an over 55's complex
- Double glazed wooden windows & electric Economy 7 heaters
- Leasehold property, we have been advised there are 99 years remaining
- Secure entry system with intercom, plus stairs or lift access
- 1 double bedroom with near full height window & built-in storage
- Some communal parking close to building, plus on street permit parking
- Wonderful 18'7 max lounge/diner with near full height window overlooking communal grounds
- Numerous retained period features to this wonderful building
- Bathroom with heated towel rail, bath & electric shower over
- Within easy reach of the city centre, Anglia Square & numerous local amenities
A First Floor Apartment comprises 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and 1 reception room. The property and benefits from Economy 7 Heating, Wooden Double Glazed Windows.
*DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING APPROVAL* Unique chance to own a 1 bed apartment in this iconic listed building, for over 55's. Stunning, huge windows to the lounge/diner and bedroom ensures maximum light and a feeling of space. A secure entry system, lift access and communal grounds plus ORP in a city centre location makes a great package. AGENT'S NOTE: Maintenance and service charges apply.
|Kitchen||8'0" x 7'10".|
|Lounge/Diner||18'7" x 9'7".|
|Bathroom||7'6" x 5'7".|
|Master Bedroom||15'0" x 9'5".|
|Heating:||Economy 7 Heating|
|Windows:||Wooden Double Glazed Windows|
Fixtures and Fittings
|Included as Standard:||NONE|
Parking: Communal Parking & Permit Parking
Directions and Map
On the A147 Norwich city inner ring-road, take St Crispins Road towards Anglia Square, on the Puppet Theatre roundabout. Go over the bridge and take the next left onto Calvert Street. Follow this road round onto Cross Lane then turn right onto St Georges Street. Sherwyn House is on the right hand side.
This property has been viewed 70 times
Property Reference: HRAHJL9P1