You can leave whatever feedback you wish about this property. Anything at all. It will be sent in confidence to the vendor.
What happens next? If the vendor then wishes to publish your feedback, then it will appear on the web page below
To arrange a viewing on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? The request will be sent by eMail immediately to the vendor and this request will be added to your Viewings list in My HouseRevolution and flagged Pending. You then have to wait for the vendor to accept/reject or propose an alternate time for you .... and that's all !
To make an offer on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? We will immediately eMail and alert the vendor with your offer. When they reply, we will immediately eMail you! Simple hey? And all eMail addresses are kept to HouseRevolution and not you two! Please note: We may contact you to validate this offer
To send these details to a friend please fill in all information below.
What happens next? Your friend will receive an eMail with a brief description of the property, and a link back to this page.
Fowell Close, Norwich, NR5
- Semi-detached ex local authority property ideally located for UEA, John Innes centre & N&N hospital
- 3 bedrooms - 2 doubles with built-in storage
- Modern 15' kitchen/diner with separate utility
- 20'1 dual aspect lounge
- First floor family bathroom, separate shower room plus external WC
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- 55' X 45' enclosed rear garden
- Outbuilding plus covered rear porch area
- End of cul-de-sac location
- Potential scope (STP) to remodel home to multi let investment opportunity
A Semi-Detached House comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 reception room. The property and benefits from Gas Central Heating.
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING APPROVAL * Ideal for an investor; this 3 bed ex local authority home is conveniently located for the UEA and offers scope to create more bedrooms (STP). It already has a bathroom, shower room, WC and utility with a modern fitted kitchen plus double glazing and gas central heating too!
|Lounge||20'1" x 10'8".|
|Kitchen Diner||15'0" x 8'8".|
|Utility Room||8'11" x 5'9".|
|Master Bedroom||11'6" x 12'3".|
|Bedroom 2||12'2" x 8'10".|
|Bedroom 3||8'5" x 9'3".|
|Bathroom||5'0" x 5'4".|
|Shower Room||4'7" x 5'11".|
|Heating:||Gas Central Heating|
Fixtures and Fittings
|Included as Standard:||NONE|
Own Garden. The front of the property has hardstanding to one side with the potential for off road parking. To the other is a lawn area with a pathway running to the left hand side of the property offering access to the rear porch area via a door. To the rear is a 55' x 45' enclosed rear garden mainly laid to a gently sloping lawn, bordered to the rear by mature trees forming a hedge. A small patio and slate chip bed leads to a covered walkway and outbuildings (one of which is a WC)..
Parking: Roadside Parking
Directions and Map
Heading into Norwich on the B1108 Watton Road, when you reach Earlham, turn left into Wilberforce Road, just before the main entrance to the UEA. Follow this road almost to the end and Fowell Close is a turning on the right. The property is situated in the far right hand corner of the cul-de-sac.
This property has been viewed 0 times
Property Reference: HRAR4F8J1