Watling Road, Attleborough, NR17
- Detached property in a secluded cul-de-sac location in Attleborough
- 4 double bedrooms, all off the landing
- 18’10 max lounge, adjacent to dining area/family space, with real flame gas fire in a stone surround
- Modern 17’3 kitchen/diner with separate utility room off
- Ground floor WC & modern first floor bathroom with shower over bath
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Double garage with twin doors & further off road parking
- Attractive front garden & a rear south-facing garden
- Within easy reach of a supermarket & the town centre
- A short drive from the A11. Attleborough also boasts a main line rail station
A Detached House comprises 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 reception room. The property and benefits from Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Windows.
An abundance of light and space, combined with a secluded cul-de-sac location just minutes from the town centre, mean this beautifully presented, extended detached property is sure to be popular. 4 double bedrooms, modern kitchen/diner and bathroom plus a generous lounge add to the immense appeal.
From Attleborough town centre, follow the one way system and head out of the town centre on High Street, passing Sainsburys on your right hand side and continue on to London Road. Take the right turning into Sheppard Way, then the first left into Watling Road, where the property can be found on the left hand side.
|Kitchen/Diner||17'3" x 8'11".|
|Utility Room||10'3" x 6'0".|
|Lounge||18'10" x 11'6".|
|Play Room||11'6" x 8'5".|
|Master Bedroom||11'11" x 10'2".|
|Bedroom 2||13'4" x 8'0".|
|Bedroom 3||11'11" x 8'2".|
|Bedroom 4||10'6" x 9'0".|
|Bathroom||7'3" x 6'2".|
|Heating:||Gas Central Heating|
|Windows:||uPVC Double Glazed Windows|
Fixtures and Fittings
|Included as Standard:||NONE|
Own Garden. The property sits in a popular cul-de-sac just minutes from the town centre. The approx. 50' x 37' front garden is partially screened from the road by a beech hedge and features a lawn, flower bed and brickweave driveway leading to the double garage with up and over twin doors, light and power. Access to the approx. 52' x 30' rear garden is via a wooden gate and approx. 26' x 18' max paved area to the rear of the garage, the perfect spot for your barbeque. The rear garden features an extensive patio, shaped lawn, pretty borders with mature planting and a small garden pond..
Parking: Double garage with twin doors & further off road parking
This property has been viewed 23 times
Property Reference: HRAJZSJJ1