Moorgate Road, Dereham, NR19
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000
- Semi-detached property on the outskirts of Dereham
- 3 bedrooms - 2 doubles & a single with built-in storage
- Lovely 21’ max kitchen/diner with separate utility
- 14’6 max bay fronted lounge with modern, wall mounted inset gas fire
- Ground floor WC & first floor bathroom
- Gas central heating via a Combi boiler & uPVC double glazing
- Enclosed 75’ rear garden with useful storage room & on street, non--permit parking
- Within easy reach of Dereham C of E Junior Academy
- Numerous amenities nearby, plus major road links
A Semi-Detached House comprises 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 reception room. The property and benefits from Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Windows.
Inviting and attractive 3 bed semi-detached family home within easy reach of Dereham town centre with numerous amenities. With a 21’ max kitchen/diner at it's heart, plus a bay fronted lounge, 75’ rear garden and a lovely location overlooking green space, this property is sure to attract interest.
From the A1075 heading into Dereham, turn into South Green. Follow this road and turn left into Moorgate Road. Continue until the road swings a sharp left and the property can be found on this corner, set back from the road, behind a small area of green space, on the right hand side.
|Lounge||14'6" x 13'3".|
|Kitchen/Diner||21'0" x 9'3".|
|Utility||5'9" x 3'5".|
|Master Bedroom||15'0" x 9'6".|
|Bedroom 2||12'1" x 11'2".|
|Bedroom 3||8'0" x 7'10".|
|Bathroom||8'3" x 5'8".|
|Heating:||Gas Central Heating|
|Windows:||uPVC Double Glazed Windows|
Fixtures and Fittings
|Included as Standard:||NONE|
Own Garden. The property sits back from the road and overlooks a small area of green space, giving a feeling of space and seclusion from passing traffic. A clipped hedge to the front adds to this feeling. The front garden measures approx. 30' x 28' and is laid mainly to lawn with clipped hedges. A shared gateway and concrete path is located between the property and it's neighbour. The wooden store, adjacent to the property, can be accessed from here. Access to the approx. 75' x 32' rear garden is via a private wooden gate. The rear garden is laid to lawn with a slab path and patio, bark chip bed and further clipped hedges and mature trees..
Parking: Roadside Parking
This property has been viewed 186 times
Property Reference: HRAL4LWS1