You can leave whatever feedback you wish about this property. Anything at all. It will be sent in confidence to the vendor.
What happens next? If the vendor then wishes to publish your feedback, then it will appear on the web page below
To arrange a viewing on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? The request will be sent by eMail immediately to the vendor and this request will be added to your Viewings list in My HouseRevolution and flagged Pending. You then have to wait for the vendor to accept/reject or propose an alternate time for you .... and that's all !
To make an offer on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? We will immediately eMail and alert the vendor with your offer. When they reply, we will immediately eMail you! Simple hey? And all eMail addresses are kept to HouseRevolution and not you two! Please note: We may contact you to validate this offer
To send these details to a friend please fill in all information below.
What happens next? Your friend will receive an eMail with a brief description of the property, and a link back to this page.
Yarmouth Road, Norwich, NR7
- Mid terrace east of Norwich city centre
- Unusual & highly effective layout on both floors
- 2 double bedrooms
- Lounge, dining room & kitchen all linked by openings
- Modern kitchen part-roofed with glass panels for extra light
- First floor bathroom at the end of a hallway
- Gas central heating via a Combi boiler & uPVC double glazing
- On street parking outside & close by
- Enclosed, southerly-facing terraced rear garden with decking & artificial turf
- Within easy reach of amenities, major road links, rail station & the city centre
A Terraced House comprises 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 reception rooms. The property and benefits from Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Windows.
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING APPROVAL * Beautifully located for easy access in, out and around the city, this lovely 2 bedroom mid terrace is extra light and feels spacious as the walls enclosing the central staircase have been opened up to allow a link between the lounge and dining room. Great first floor layout too! Viewing a must.
|Lounge||11'3" x 10'11".|
|Dining Room||11'11" x 10'11".|
|Kitchen||9'8" x 7'8".|
|Master Bedroom||11'5" x 10'9".|
|Bedroom 2||11'6" x 7'5".|
|Bathroom||7'9" x 5'10".|
|Heating:||Gas Central Heating|
|Windows:||uPVC Double Glazed Windows|
Fixtures and Fittings
|Included as Standard:||NONE|
Own Garden. Gate to rear access. The property enjoys a front garden which is separated from the pavement by a low wall and wooden gate. Common Lane, adjacent to the next door property, allows access to a shared alleyway running along the back of several terraces for rear garden and bin access. The lane leads to several properties, beyond which is a rail line with the attractive Whittlingham Broad and River Yare beyond that. The attractive, terraced rear garden measures approx. 36 x 11' and features a raised decking and seating area with steps down to an artificial lawn and shingle path with storage shed and covered woodstore. A lockable rear gate allows access to the shared alleyway behind..
Parking: On street parking outside & close by
Directions and Map
From central Norwich head east on A1242 Thorpe Road, passing Norwich Rail Station on your right. Follow the road onto Yarmouth Road, passing the church and The Buck Inn public house on the left, opposite which is a beautiful and popular seating area by the river. Carry on as far as the Raj of India restaurant on the left hand side. The property is located almost opposite.
This property has been viewed 7 times
Property Reference: HRANYDDZ1