You can leave whatever feedback you wish about this property. Anything at all. It will be sent in confidence to the vendor.
What happens next? If the vendor then wishes to publish your feedback, then it will appear on the web page below
To arrange a viewing on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? The request will be sent by eMail immediately to the vendor and this request will be added to your Viewings list in My HouseRevolution and flagged Pending. You then have to wait for the vendor to accept/reject or propose an alternate time for you .... and that's all !
To make an offer on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? We will immediately eMail and alert the vendor with your offer. When they reply, we will immediately eMail you! Simple hey? And all eMail addresses are kept to HouseRevolution and not you two! Please note: We may contact you to validate this offer
To send these details to a friend please fill in all information below.
What happens next? Your friend will receive an eMail with a brief description of the property, and a link back to this page.
Fakenham Road, Morton on the Hill, NR9
- Detached family residence, north west of Norwich
- 4 bedrooms, over 2 floors, all with built-in storage
- Bedroom 2 with balcony access with beautiful woodland views
- 24’1 max lounge with open fireplace & sliding doors to the garden
- Separate formal dining room plus kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor annexe potential
- Oil central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Detached double garage with extensive storage area above. Potential to convert to accommodation*
- Stunning mature gardens all round
- Within easy reach of Norwich city centre & the Northern Distributor Road Link (under construction)
A Detached House comprises 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 reception rooms. The property and benefits from Oil Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Windows.
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING APPROVAL * Occupying a plot of approx. 0.76 acres and backing onto extensive woodland, this individual, detached residence offers stunning and versatile accommodation with 4 bedrooms over 2 floors, annexe potential, a 24’1 lounge, double garage and private gardens, yet within easy reach of Norwich city centre.
|Lounge||24'1" x 22'4".|
|Dining Room||14'5" x 9'10".|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||22'5" x 13'8".|
|Bathroom||11'2" x 10'10".|
|Study/Bedroom 4||13'11" x 10'1".|
|Bathroom||9'9" x 7'0".|
|Shower Room||9'7" x 7'0".|
|Master Bedroom||18'4" x 12'7".|
|Bedroom 2||18'4" x 14'0".|
|Bedroom 3||13'6" x 10'0".|
|Windows:||uPVC Double Glazed Windows|
Fixtures and Fittings
|Included as Standard:||NONE|
Own Garden. This beautiful property occupies approx. 0.76 acres with extensive private woodland to the rear and Marriotts Way and River Wensum beyond that. A sweeping shingle driveway, offering off road parking, leads from the white 5 bar gates to the front of the house and the detached double garage with twin electric doors. The garage measures approx. 21' x 19' max and features an extensive first floor storage area. *This could potentially be converted into accommodation, subject to necessary planning and building regulations. Adjacent to the garage are brick-built kennels and a wooden storage shed. The impressive wrap around gardens feature mature planting of shrubs and trees, extensive lawns, enclosed formal garden with patio and oval lawn plus a 'butterfly garden' featuring a section of wild planting. .
Parking: Double Garage
Directions and Map
From Norwich, take the A1067 Fakenham Road, passing Drayton, Taverham and the new Northern Distributor road junction. At Morton on the Hill, the property can be found on the right hand side, just before the exit from Weston Park on the left.
This property has been viewed 5 times
Property Reference: HRAP6K631