You can leave whatever feedback you wish about this property. Anything at all. It will be sent in confidence to the vendor.
What happens next? If the vendor then wishes to publish your feedback, then it will appear on the web page below
To arrange a viewing on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? The request will be sent by eMail immediately to the vendor and this request will be added to your Viewings list in My HouseRevolution and flagged Pending. You then have to wait for the vendor to accept/reject or propose an alternate time for you .... and that's all !
To make an offer on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? We will immediately eMail and alert the vendor with your offer. When they reply, we will immediately eMail you! Simple hey? And all eMail addresses are kept to HouseRevolution and not you two! Please note: We may contact you to validate this offer
To send these details to a friend please fill in all information below.
What happens next? Your friend will receive an eMail with a brief description of the property, and a link back to this page.
School Avenue, Norwich, NR7
- Detached property, close to Yarmouth Road, east of Norwich city centre
- 3 bedrooms - 2 with built-in storage
- 3 ground floor reception rooms – perfect for a growing family
- 15’1 garden room with skylight & doors to the rear garden
- Shower rooms on both floors – the first floor shower room is a real gem!
- Gas central heating & mainly double glazed
- 24’8 garage & off road parking, plus permit-free on street parking
- Lovely, mature enclosed rear garden with lawn & patio
- Within easy reach of local schools & a Sainsbury's supermarket
- A short drive from the city centre & major road links
A Detached House comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 reception rooms. The property and benefits from Gas Central Heating.
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING APPROVAL * The sheer versatility of the living spaces on offer in this 3 bed, extended, detached property, east of Norwich city centre, make this family home a definite for your ‘must view’ list. 3 receptions PLUS a generous garden room, pretty garden a garage plus parking too. All this in a great location!
|Dining Room/Study||10'4" x 10'4".|
|Kitchen||14'2" x 8'4".|
|Utility Room||10'12" x 8'2".|
|Garden Room||15'1" x 10'12".|
|Lounge||16'11" x 11'3".|
|Family Room||15'7" x 9'5".|
|Master Bedroom||13'9" x 9'10".|
|Bedroom 2||11'2" x 9'9".|
|Bedroom 3||8'2" x 6'11".|
|Shower Room||7'11" x 5'11".|
|Heating:||Gas Central Heating|
Fixtures and Fittings
|Included as Standard:||NONE|
Own Garden. The property benefits from a mature front garden with dwarf brick wall and a variety of trees and shrubs forming an effective partial screen from the road. The shingle driveway has twin entrances allowing off road parking through the left hand side entrance, plus further parking space and access to the single garage via the right hand side. The approx. 68' x 50' rear garden is reached by a pathway and wooden gate and features a shaped lawn surrounded by pretty, well stocked flower beds, patio, mature trees and shrubs plus a shingle bed with stepping stones. We have been advised that the rear garden backs onto 'open land' belonging to a neighbouring property..
Parking: 24’8 garage & off road parking, plus permit-free on street parking
Directions and Map
From Norwich city centre, head out along the A1242 Thorpe Road, passing the railway station on your right. The road becomes Yarmouth Road. Continue on this road then take the left turn into School Avenue, at the Merchants of Spice Indian Restaurant. The property can be found on the left hand side.
This property has been viewed 0 times
Property Reference: HRARKHK71