You can leave whatever feedback you wish about this property. Anything at all. It will be sent in confidence to the vendor.
What happens next? If the vendor then wishes to publish your feedback, then it will appear on the web page below
To arrange a viewing on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? The request will be sent by eMail immediately to the vendor and this request will be added to your Viewings list in My HouseRevolution and flagged Pending. You then have to wait for the vendor to accept/reject or propose an alternate time for you .... and that's all !
To make an offer on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? We will immediately eMail and alert the vendor with your offer. When they reply, we will immediately eMail you! Simple hey? And all eMail addresses are kept to HouseRevolution and not you two! Please note: We may contact you to validate this offer
To send these details to a friend please fill in all information below.
What happens next? Your friend will receive an eMail with a brief description of the property, and a link back to this page.
Aylesbury Close, Norwich, NR3
- GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £235,000
- Well presented semi-detached house, situated north of Norwich
- 3 bedrooms - 2 doubles & a single all off the landing
- Modern kitchen with some built-in appliances
- Light feel to the 15'4 lounge/diner due to a large window & laminate oak flooring
- Family bathroom with a separate shower & bath plus downstairs WC
- Gas central heating via a Combi boiler plus double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden with patio & lawn
- Single garage, linked via a covered walkway plus off road parking to the front
- Within easy reach of schools, green space plus the Norwich outer ringroad
A Semi-Detached House comprises 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 reception room. The property and benefits from Gas Central Heating.
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING APPROVAL * Well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached house, north of Norwich, with a 15'4 lounge/diner, modern kitchen and downstairs WC, plus family bathroom. An enclosed rear garden, garage plus generous off road parking and situated within a cul-de-sac location.
|Lounge/Dining Room||15'4"m x 13'10"m.|
|Kitchen||11'8"m x 10'5"m.|
|Master Bedroom||14'1"m x 10'1"m.|
|Bedroom 2||10'1"m x 10'1"m.|
|Bedroom 3||9'11"m x 8'1"m.|
|Bathroom||8'1"m x 5'5"m.|
|Heating:||Gas Central Heating|
Fixtures and Fittings
|Included as Standard:||NONE|
Own Garden. To the front of the property is a shingle area, providing off road parking, plus a driveway leading to the single garage with up and over door, light and power. A covered walkway through a metal gate provides access to the rear garden and garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and garden shed. .
Parking: Single Garage
Directions and Map
Head out of the city centre on Magdalen Street and head north on the A1151, then a take a slight left onto the B1150 Magdalen Road. Just before Constitution Hill, turn left onto St Clements Hill and shortly after Sewell Park College, turn left onto Elm Grove Lane. Take the first right onto Aylesbury Close, and follow it round to the left. The property is on the left hand side.
This property has been viewed 0 times
Property Reference: HRAS2BNF1