You can leave whatever feedback you wish about this property. Anything at all. It will be sent in confidence to the vendor.
What happens next? If the vendor then wishes to publish your feedback, then it will appear on the web page below
To arrange a viewing on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? The request will be sent by eMail immediately to the vendor and this request will be added to your Viewings list in My HouseRevolution and flagged Pending. You then have to wait for the vendor to accept/reject or propose an alternate time for you .... and that's all !
To make an offer on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? We will immediately eMail and alert the vendor with your offer. When they reply, we will immediately eMail you! Simple hey? And all eMail addresses are kept to HouseRevolution and not you two! Please note: We may contact you to validate this offer
To send these details to a friend please fill in all information below.
What happens next? Your friend will receive an eMail with a brief description of the property, and a link back to this page.
Churchfield Green, St. Williams Way, Norwich, NR7
- Mid terrace bungalow for the over 55's, on a small development of similar properties
- Property is priced accordingly so you can add your own mark
- 1 generous double bedroom
- Lounge/diner with sliding doors to a small patio
- Electric heating via Economy 7, plus double glazing
- Shared grounds & on site parking
- Emergency help via pull cords & push button voice system
- Leasehold property
- Local amenities including a library & health centre are close by
- Within easy reach of the city centre via a nearby bus route
A Terraced House comprises 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and 1 reception room. The property and benefits from Economy 7 Heating.
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING APPROVAL * Located within a development of similar properties for the over 55's, this 1 bed mid terrace bungalow offers all the facilities for carefree retirement living with bright accommodation filled with sunlight, emergency pull cords, on-site parking, shared grounds and the city centre within easy reach. AGENT'S NOTE: Service and maintenance charges apply. The vendor is a connected person to an employee of House Revolution.
|Kitchen||7'11"m x 6'0"m.|
|Lounge/Dining Room||14'9"m x 10'6"m.|
|Master Bedroom||13'9"m x 8'9"m.|
|Shower Room||6'11"m x 5'7"m.|
|Heating:||Economy 7 Heating|
Fixtures and Fittings
|Included as Standard:||NONE|
Shared Garden. The property is located within a small development of similar properties, with attractive and neat communal areas of lawn, parking areas and pathways between the properties. .
Parking: on site parking
Directions and Map
Head out of Norwich via Ketts Hill, which becomes Plumstead Road. Follow the road to the roundabout and take the third exit onto the A1042 St Williams Way. Turn left into Williams Loke, then left into the Churchfield Green development, opposite the primary school. Follow the road round to the left then take a pedestrian pathway to the left, adjacent to a small area of residents parking. The property is on the right hand side, overlooking shared green space.
This property has been viewed 0 times
Property Reference: HRASRGZE1