You can leave whatever feedback you wish about this property. Anything at all. It will be sent in confidence to the vendor.
What happens next? If the vendor then wishes to publish your feedback, then it will appear on the web page below
To arrange a viewing on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? The request will be sent by eMail immediately to the vendor and this request will be added to your Viewings list in My HouseRevolution and flagged Pending. You then have to wait for the vendor to accept/reject or propose an alternate time for you .... and that's all !
To make an offer on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? We will immediately eMail and alert the vendor with your offer. When they reply, we will immediately eMail you! Simple hey? And all eMail addresses are kept to HouseRevolution and not you two! Please note: We may contact you to validate this offer
To send these details to a friend please fill in all information below.
What happens next? Your friend will receive an eMail with a brief description of the property, and a link back to this page.
3 Fairway Lakes Village, Caldecott Hall, Fritton, NR31
- Contemporary, leasehold Scandinavian designed chalet with furnishings
- 3/5 bedrooms, 3 on the ground floor with 2 further potential bedrooms upstairs
- 21’ open, vaulted ceiling lounge/diner with Italian glass walkway above & a modern gas fire
- 14’1 master bedroom with en-suite shower room & walk-in wardrobe plus access to the rear deck
- Luxury bathroom with sauna/steam room. Swedish hot tub can also be found on the largest decked area
- LPG central heating plus a woodburner & triple glazing. LED lights throughout too!
- Set on a golf course with well maintained communal green areas & lakes
- Off road shingled parking to the front of the property
- Leisure facilities on-site at Caldecott Hall, include pool, sauna & gym (fees apply)
- Accessed via barrier entry system & conveniently located for the Coast & the Norfolk Broads
A Detached Chalet comprises 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 reception rooms. The property and benefits from Gas Central Heating.
Unique and stunning Scandinavian design 3/5 bedroom detached chalet with character on a prestigious plot. Low level ambient LED lighting gives a lovely atmosphere whilst being eco friendly! Impressive Italian walkway traversing between the two mezzanine rooms gives a feeling of simplistic grandeur. Note: The property cannot be your sole/main residence. Ground rent and service and maintenance charges apply. *The property is to be sold as furnished, subject to discussion with the vendor.
|Kitchen||14'1"m x 10'1"m.|
|Utility Room||7'7"m x 7'5"m.|
|Bathroom||10'2"m x 6'2"m.|
|Lounge/Diner||21'0"m x 15'6"m.|
|Master Bedroom||14'1"m x 9'7"m.|
|En-Suite Shower Room||11'0"m x 4'11"m.|
|Bedroom 2||10'4"m x 7'8"m.|
|Bedroom 3||10'4"m x 7'7"m.|
|Sitting Room/Bedroom 4||14'11"m x 14'1"m.|
|Study/Bedroom 5||14'1"m x 10'1"m.|
|Heating:||Gas Central Heating|
Fixtures and Fittings
|Included as Standard:||NONE|
Shared Garden. A decked area can be found on all four corners of the property, with the largest enjoying a sunken Swedish hot tub. Off road parking is available to the front of the property. The property is accessed via a shared long driveway from the main road and through a security barrier into the holiday complex, passing a lake and leisure facilities. There are immaculate, communal grounds including unfenced ponds..
Parking: Off road shingled parking to the front of the property
Directions and Map
Follow the A143 through Haddiscoe, towards Great Yarmouth. Cross the bridge at St Olaves and continue on this road. Just after the Fritton Plant Centre and Flea Market, turn left at the impressive entrance into The Caldicott Hall golf complex, Redwings and Fairway Lakes Village. Follow the driveway, forking right towards Barn Wood leisure facilities. Go through the security barrier and the property is on the left hand side.
This property has been viewed 0 times
Property Reference: HRATMCZR1