You can leave whatever feedback you wish about this property. Anything at all. It will be sent in confidence to the vendor.
What happens next? If the vendor then wishes to publish your feedback, then it will appear on the web page below
To arrange a viewing on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? The request will be sent by eMail immediately to the vendor and this request will be added to your Viewings list in My HouseRevolution and flagged Pending. You then have to wait for the vendor to accept/reject or propose an alternate time for you .... and that's all !
To make an offer on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? We will immediately eMail and alert the vendor with your offer. When they reply, we will immediately eMail you! Simple hey? And all eMail addresses are kept to HouseRevolution and not you two! Please note: We may contact you to validate this offer
To send these details to a friend please fill in all information below.
What happens next? Your friend will receive an eMail with a brief description of the property, and a link back to this page.
Mornington Road, Norwich, NR2
- Newly refurbished mid-terraced house just off Christchurch Road
- 3 bedrooms - master benefitting from an en-suite shower
- 19’9 kitchen/breakfast room with garden views & separate utility
- Bay fronted 13’6 living room
- Luxury ground floor bathroom with low ceiling
- Gas central heating
- Low maintenance garden sectioned to raised flower beds, artificial turf & patio
- On street parking, no permit required
- Fantastic Golden Triangle location
- Within easy reach of Norwich city centre, green space plus Golden Triangle amenities
A Terraced House comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 reception rooms. The property and benefits from Gas Central Heating.
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING APPROVAL * Beautifully modernised, bay fronted 3 bedroom Edwardian mid terraced house in the Golden Triangle! Rare opportunity to get a house in this area with hall entrance, ground floor bathroom and en-suite upstairs, modern kitchen plus separate utility all ready for you to drop your bags and start living!
|Lounge||13'6"m x 10'3"m.|
|Bathroom||7'1"m x 5'1"m.|
|Dining Room||11'4"m x 10'3"m.|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||19'9"m x 8'0"m.|
|Utility Room||11'5"m x 6'4"m.|
|Master Bedroom||13'8"m x 10'11"m.|
|Bedroom 2||11'4"m x 10'7"m.|
|Bedroom 3||8'5"m x 8'1"m.|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
|Heating:||Gas Central Heating|
Fixtures and Fittings
|Included as Standard:||NONE|
Own Garden. The front has a pathway leading to the entrance door with planted beds to one side. The approx. 35' max rear garden features a modern patio and lawn area laid with artificial turf with established stocked borders for privacy. The garden is enclosed by a fence with lockable gate to the rear, which accesses a shared passageway leading to the front of the terraces. There is also an outside tap..
Parking: On street parking, no permit required
Directions and Map
Leave Norwich city centre heading south-west on Unthank Road and continue until Colman Hospital. At the crossroads with traffic lights, turn right on to the A140 Colman Road and take the first right on to Mornington Road. The property is on the left hand side.
This property has been viewed 0 times
Property Reference: HRAUXLXC1