You can leave whatever feedback you wish about this property. Anything at all. It will be sent in confidence to the vendor.
What happens next? If the vendor then wishes to publish your feedback, then it will appear on the web page below
To arrange a viewing on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? The request will be sent by eMail immediately to the vendor and this request will be added to your Viewings list in My HouseRevolution and flagged Pending. You then have to wait for the vendor to accept/reject or propose an alternate time for you .... and that's all !
To make an offer on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? We will immediately eMail and alert the vendor with your offer. When they reply, we will immediately eMail you! Simple hey? And all eMail addresses are kept to HouseRevolution and not you two! Please note: We may contact you to validate this offer
To send these details to a friend please fill in all information below.
What happens next? Your friend will receive an eMail with a brief description of the property, and a link back to this page.
Orchard Way, Hethersett, NR9
- Generous detached bungalow in an end of cul-de-sac position
- 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are doubles
- 21’9 max triple aspect lounge/diner
- Attractive, contemporary kitchen with rear access
- Modern shower room with walk-in shower
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Generous garden wraps neatly around the property
- Ample off road parking on the driveway
- Close to amenities & bus stops within Hethersett
- Easy access to the A11 & A47 plus Norfolk & Norwich hospital & Norwich city centre
A Detached Bungalow comprises 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 reception room. The property and benefits from Gas Central Heating.
* DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING APPROVAL * Attractive 3 bedroom detached bungalow recently refurbished to a high standard, with spacious parking and generous garden surrounding the property. Easy access to Hethersett amenities and bus stops situated nearby for quick access to N & N Hospital, Wymondham and Norwich city centre. AGENT'S NOTE The boundaries of the property have been altered and are currently going through the legal process.
|Bathroom||7'11"m x 7'1"m.|
|Kitchen||11'11"m x 11'7"m.|
|Lounge/Dining Room||21'9"m x 16'10"m.|
|Master Bedroom||10'6"m x 10'1"m.|
|Bedroom 2||12'11"m x 11'11"m.|
|Bedroom 3||9'2"m x 8'3"m.|
|Heating:||Gas Central Heating|
Fixtures and Fittings
|Included as Standard:||NONE|
Own Garden. The property boasts a spacious garden, wrapping neatly around the property, with lawn and mature tree. A patio area abuts the property with a step up to the front entrance. Ample off road parking on a gravel drive is to the front. .
Parking: Ample Parking on Property
Directions and Map
From the B1172 Norwich Road, turn onto Churchfields. At the crossroads, go straight over onto Grove Road then take the first left on to Orchard Way. The property can be found at the end of the close, directly in front of you.
This property has been viewed 0 times
Property Reference: HRAV3CPA1