You can leave whatever feedback you wish about this property. Anything at all. It will be sent in confidence to the vendor.
What happens next? If the vendor then wishes to publish your feedback, then it will appear on the web page below
To arrange a viewing on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? The request will be sent by eMail immediately to the vendor and this request will be added to your Viewings list in My HouseRevolution and flagged Pending. You then have to wait for the vendor to accept/reject or propose an alternate time for you .... and that's all !
To make an offer on this property please fill in all information below.
What happens next? We will immediately eMail and alert the vendor with your offer. When they reply, we will immediately eMail you! Simple hey? And all eMail addresses are kept to HouseRevolution and not you two! Please note: We may contact you to validate this offer
To send these details to a friend please fill in all information below.
What happens next? Your friend will receive an eMail with a brief description of the property, and a link back to this page.
Brazen Gate, Norwich, NR1
- Great Investment – as property currently let with attractive gross yield
- Modern, purpose-built GROUND FLOOR apartment within walking distance to the centre of Norwich
- 2 spacious double bedrooms – the master with fitted furniture
- Open plan 26’10 kitchen/living room with French doors & Juliette balcony
- Modern kitchen with built-in washer/dryer, double oven & hob, fridge freezer & water softener
- En-suite shower to the master bedroom plus family bathroom
- Electric heating & double glazing
- 2 entrances – 1 private & the other via a security intercom system
- Within easy reach of City College, bus station & amenities within the city centre
- Permit parking plus communal gardens with children's play park
A One Floor Apartment comprises 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 reception room. The property and benefits from uPVC Double Glazed Windows.
ATTENTION INVESTORS! 2 double bed, modern ground floor apartment, within easy reach of the city centre, bus station & Chapelfield shopping centre. The property benefits from an open plan lounge/diner/kitchen, bathroom plus en-suite to the master, permit parking and communal garden with play park. AGENT'S NOTE: The property is leasehold. Ground rent plus service and maintenance charges may apply.
|Bathroom||6'8" x 6'1".|
|Lounge/Diner/Kitchen||26'10" x 12'5".|
|Master Bedroom||12'10" x 12'10".|
|En-Suite Shower Room||9'1" x 5'10".|
|Bedroom 2||13'11" x 9'5".|
|Windows:||uPVC Double Glazed Windows|
Fixtures and Fittings
|Included as Standard:||NONE|
Shared Garden. An area of open space in the middle of the development is maintained by the management company. The communal garden is mainly laid to lawn with children's play park area. The property has permit parking and is conveniently located for shops and amenities, including a Tesco Express. .
Parking: Permit parking
Directions and Map
From the A11 Newmarket road, head towards Norwich city centre. Just before the Chapelfield roundabout, turn right onto Victoria Street. At the end of the road, turn left onto Grove Road, then turn right at the junction onto Brazen Gate, opposite the Sainsbury's supermarket. Follow the road round and the property can be found on the right hand side.
This property has been viewed 0 times
Property Reference: HRAWGMA51